R-Net: Sponge-based electrode system for research applications
The new R-Net from Brain Products is based on saltwater sponges and passive Ag/AgCl electrodes that are held in place with a durable and flexible silicone structure. It allows for rapid preparation and high recording flexibility.
R-Net at a glance
- Ultra-fast measurement preparation
- Comfortable high-density EEG recordings
- Highly convenient – no gel residues
- Ag/AgCl sensors with exchangeable sponge tips
- Available with 32, 64, 96 or 128 channels
- Press Release article: Brain Products R-Net, our new sponge-based electrode system, is now available!
- Brain Products official website: R-Net