NIRSport 2: the most portable NIRS system
Measure fNIRS in high-density setups, from anywhere on the head, concurrently with (nearly) any other modality. Monitor your subjects via Wi-Fi while direct-to-device system recording ensures data is always stored, or choose higher-bandwidth USB connectivity for applications in BCI and neurofeedback research paradigms that require ultra-high performance processing.
NIRSport 2 at a glance
Setup fNIRS Fast
NIRx uses the NIRScap system for an incredibly fast setup (see video of <60-second setup).
NIRSport 2 integrates seamlessly with EEG, fMRI, eye-tracking, cochlear implants, TMS, tDCS, EMG, pulse oximetry, and other modalities.
Application-Specific Probes & Headgear
Specialized probes and headgear available for comfortable measurements on any subject, for any application.
Brain Products UK is now online!
We hope you like it and find everything you need.
R-Net: Sponge-based electrode system for research applications
The new R-Net from Brain Products is based on saltwater sponges and passive Ag/AgCl electrodes that are held in place with a durable and flexible silicone structure. It allows for rapid preparation and high recording flexibility.
R-Net at a glance
- Ultra-fast measurement preparation
- Comfortable high-density EEG recordings
- Highly convenient – no gel residues
- Ag/AgCl sensors with exchangeable sponge tips
- Available with 32, 64, 96 or 128 channels
LiveAmp 64: High density wireless EEG amplifier
Besides the 8, 16 and 32 channel versions of the LiveAmp, Brain Products most recently added a 64-channel version to complement the LiveAmp amplifier family. With the LiveAmp 64, you can record high-density and high-quality EEG without mobility limitations.
LiveAmp 64 at a glance
- ultra-lightweight and compact, wearable, 24-bit amplifier
- intuitive to use and compact
- records 64 unipolar channels or (when used with passive electrodes) 56 unipolar and 8 bipolar channels
- same superior technical specifications as the rest of the LiveAmp family translate into the signal quality of a high-end stationary amplifier system
- offers local data storage in parallel to wireless data transmission
- integrated 3 axis accelerometer
- 2 bit triggers
- up to 4.5 hours of uninterrupted recording time (see technical specifications)
- to be used with a wide range of innovative passive and active electrode technologies and sensors