Brain Products UK is now online!
We hope you like it and find everything you need.
R-Net: Sponge-based electrode system for research applications
The new R-Net from Brain Products is based on saltwater sponges and passive Ag/AgCl electrodes that are held in place with a durable and flexible silicone structure. It allows for rapid preparation and high recording flexibility.
R-Net at a glance
- Ultra-fast measurement preparation
- Comfortable high-density EEG recordings
- Highly convenient – no gel residues
- Ag/AgCl sensors with exchangeable sponge tips
- Available with 32, 64, 96 or 128 channels
LiveAmp 64: High density wireless EEG amplifier
Besides the 8, 16 and 32 channel versions of the LiveAmp, Brain Products most recently added a 64-channel version to complement the LiveAmp amplifier family. With the LiveAmp 64, you can record high-density and high-quality EEG without mobility limitations.
LiveAmp 64 at a glance
- ultra-lightweight and compact, wearable, 24-bit amplifier
- intuitive to use and compact
- records 64 unipolar channels or (when used with passive electrodes) 56 unipolar and 8 bipolar channels
- same superior technical specifications as the rest of the LiveAmp family translate into the signal quality of a high-end stationary amplifier system
- offers local data storage in parallel to wireless data transmission
- integrated 3 axis accelerometer
- 2 bit triggers
- up to 4.5 hours of uninterrupted recording time (see technical specifications)
- to be used with a wide range of innovative passive and active electrode technologies and sensors